Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Palm Trees

The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree. Proverbs 92:12-15. This is more relevant for my life than ever before....I am AMAZED. In the midst of many storms on all side of my life, my husband, children and I are standing strong and are seeking out the rays of sunshine when the storm breaks for just a moment. I know that darkness comes before the dawn...there was evening and there was morning...Genesis. I'm ready for the dawn, I know it's going to be beautiful.

My Hannah, 10, is such a delight. She is constantly laughing and has such a sense of humor. Her nickname is Grace - she's the most ungraceful person I've ever seen...and I love it! It is so opposite of me. And when she falls down, she gets back up laughing. Once we survive the "teen years" i'm looking forward to becoming one of her great friends. This morning she was walking up the steps, tripped and did a total wipe out! It was sooo funny. Between the giggles, she says..."i'm ok, i'm ok...that wasn't pleasant, but i'm ok." I think she actually may end up being taller than me, which isn't saying much, but still. When Joshua or my mom helps out with the laundry, they can't tell my clothes from hers. She's wearing my earrings and is dying to wear my shoes...how does she know which ones are my favorite?? That's my jacket she has on below!!

2 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I am so excited you have a blog! Please write often. It's such a great way to keep up with you. Hope ya'll are doing well!

KateVonGlahn said...

I'm so glad you are blogging. I'll keep checking up on you!