Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My sweetie...

Why is it all the funny stuff my children do they do when I’m not near a computer or can’t find a pen anywhere in site to write it down. There were so many things I wanted to write about, but have forgotten most of them. I will tell you this. Jo has come around, finally. He has such a sweet heart. Sunday night I suffered a minor injury, however, I don’t do so hot with bodily fluids, so needless to say, it made me sick. Joseph and I were the only ones home. So, naturally, that meant wrestling match and the infamous pillow fight. Well, I knew it was time to file my nails, but oh my, this little task should not have taken the back burner. In my victory dance of the joyous pillow fight, my sneaky little darling hurled a pillow at me and I caught it with my thumb nail. OUCH, OH THE PAIN!!! Then he turned from sneaky to super sweetheart. He never left my side. He got me a wet rag and a cup of water. Called daddy on the phone to tell him that mama was hurt and to come home. He said, “Mama, when you get sick, I’m here to take care of ya. Can I get anything for ya?” Sooo, so sweet. I hope I’ll never forget that moment. It was almost worth the pain…almost.

No comments: