Friday, February 1, 2008

My babies...are growing up.


I've had this blog for quite some time and never got around to it posting to it. Well, let's just say, i've been inspired... thanks kate and hannah!!!

Well I don't have little ones around, but my big ones are just as funny! Laughter is heard quite a bit in our house...sometimes to keep from crying, other times because we tend to get the silly's.

We were riding in the car with Donna and Jimmy a couple of weeks ago and got to talking about who could whistle. Joseph listening intently said the he used to be able to whistle (which is true - i guess it was just a fluke!). When Jimmy asked him what happened, he replied nonchalantly..."I lost it....I have to get a new one." Just like that. I wish all things could be that easy!!

No comments: