Friday, April 4, 2008

Perspective

Perspective - what a powerful word....

I entered the King's chambers this Tres Dias Weekend. We are so blessed to have an Abba Father that will meet us right where we are. I laughed, cried, danced, sang, ate way too much, slept way too little, blessed and was blessed, prayed and was prayed for. It was just the right umph needed to help me begin the ascent up the mountian...I've had enough valley time to last me awhile thank you very much!! Is my reality magically transformed? Nope, not at all. I still live in a broken world with a broken reality, BUT my prespective has improved with some heaven sent V8! De Colores from North Florida!

Switching gears, my baby turned 5 yesterday...What 5?! I can't believe it. He is playing T-ball. If you're having a bad day, go watch a T-ball game. It's sooo funny and will lift your spirits.

My family has gone on strike for the month of April from all activities. We are going to do some much needed spring cleaning and yard work around the house. We are doing nothing but T-ball. We aren't even going to go to church or parties or .... you get the picture - call it spring cleaning of the soul!! I'll let you know how long it lasts...

1 comment: