Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weekend Getaway

God’s timing is amazing. Yesterday was truly incredible. It was as if God was solely focus on me and my family. Ask and you shall receive. I asked for a nudge from the Lord that would be totally and completely recognizable and full of clarity, and boy, did He show up! I love being loved by a King!! I head out tomorrow on a sequestered (absolutely no contact with the outside world – no phones, computers, clocks, etc) weekend for 5 days – Tres Dias. I’m serving in a position that is probably the least stressful… one that will have the most “down” time. I know I was placed in the position so that I could go and be still and quiet with My Faithful One. I’m literally craving to curl up in his lap and just be held so I can hear his heartbeat and rest to the rhythm. I’m so thankful.

1 comment:

CMD said...

praying for you as you rest in Him this weekend at tres dias...DE COLORES!!! (from indiana)