Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Faithful One.

Thank you Selah and Christy Nockels for these words and your beautiful voices… This is a song I’ve been singing and declaring over my life and the lives of my friends and family…

I find no hope within to call my own, for I am frail at heart, my strength is gone, but deep within in my soul is rising up a song, here in the comfort of the faithful one. I walk a narrow road through valleys deep in search of higher ground on mountain steeps, and though with feet unsure, I still keeping pressing on, for I’m guided by the faithful one.

Faithful, faithful to the end, my true and precious friend, You have been faithful, faithful, so faithful to me.

I see your wounded hands. I touch your side, with thorns upon your brow. You bled and died, but there is an empty tomb, a love for all who come and give their hearts to You, the faithful one.

Faithful, faithful to the end, my true and precious friend, You have been faithful, faithful, so faithful to me.

And when the day is gone and when the race is won, I will bow down before God’s only Son, and I will lift my hands in praise of all you’ve done, and I will worship You, my faithful one.

FAITHFUL, FAITHFUL TO THE END, MY TRUE AND PRECIOUS FRIEND, YOU HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL, FAITHFUL, SO FAITHFUL TO ME.

MY FAITHFUL ONE.

Father, thank you.

No comments: