Monday, April 21, 2008

All in a days work...ha ha

The break was nice, but now it’s back to the routine. So much has happened in one week. I think all 3 of my children grew a foot over the break!! However, my mind still thinks that I’m on break. Yep, I have no ambition to get any work done today. I’ve been busy, but I’ve had one of those days…you know you’ve done something, but have nothing to show for it….I have the cutest notepad at my desk. It says “Pretending to be a normal person day after day is exhausting…so I decided to let go and just be me.” I think I’ve doodled my name on it 7 times. Maybe that’s what I’ve done all day…doodled. Is it 5:00 yet??

2 comments:

Christy Ward said...

Love the quote!! And, it is exhausting "pretending" to be normal!

KateVonGlahn said...

Oh yes, I am well acquainted with days that fly by in chaos and business and have nothing to show for it!