Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The game of LIFE

The other night, Lauren and I were playing the game “LIFE.” She is a board game freak! LIFE is kinda like monopoly, but much more fun in that you get to choose your career, homes, get married, possibly have children, and then retire with millions. It’s a total oxymoron! Anyway, 1/3 of the way through the game, Lauren gets married and has a baby girl. Then ½ way, she has yet another baby girl. At this point, I have a husband, but haven’t “landed” on any of the children squares. ¾ of the way, she lands on the square that says… “Congratulations! You’ve adopted twins!” To this she exclaims, with her hand to her forehead, “I’m exhausted, and I don’t have any more room in my car!” I thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing! Reckon where she picked up that drama...!

3 comments:

Christy Ward said...

I love it!!

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Tell Lauren we ALL understand! That's too funny!

The Journey said...

SO FUNNY!!!!