Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two Princes

One…, two… princes before you now…
I know what a prince and lover ought to be…!
If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now…
If you like to tell me maybe, just go ahead now…
If you want to buy me flower, just go ahead now…
If you want to talk for hours, just go ahead now…!
It’s quiet at the office and I found myself drifting back in time, back to the Spin Doctors in Joshua's black jeep truck, back before bills and responsibilities, back before fat, flab, stretch marks, saggy boobs and butt. *sigh*
I guess we just have to Rock Steady Baby – thank you for that advice Aretha! At least I can still my move hips, regardless that I’ve got the …in the words of Jimmy S… middle age spread going on!

1 comment:

The Journey said...

Its funny to me to read this post because I think of you totally opposite (which is how it usually goes). I think you are such a beautiful person. Inside sure, but outside! I really think that you have aged so well and are completely shocking most people when they see you and see your kids and wonder, how does she recover from that so well.

I really think this! No lie!