Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chess Game

I find myself once again with nothing to blog about. I don’t think it’s because there is nothing going on – more like so much going on, but I find myself in a “wait and see” mood – which has been spawned out of a “I’ve been defeated, so I give up” mood. Do not pity me in this, for I’m in a very good position. Now that “I’m” out of the way, God can do what He does best – fix it according to HIS plan and HIS purpose. And, quite frankly, I’m very much ready to be told what to do – I just want to follow someone else’s directions – His directions. I hope He will be more audible, something like the sound of a train or dynamite explosion would be great!!! I’m so NOT interested in the still small voice thing right now - too many of those swimming around in my head!

2 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I so understand!

Thank you for the picture of your beautiful children. It was a treat to get "real" mail in the mailbox!

KateVonGlahn said...

Love you.