Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jooosseeepphhh...(hee hee) not so loud...

So, we are in the mall in Albany getting some last minute school supplies. There is husky gentleman ahead of us with a long beard and a pony tail. I really don’t think much about until I hear a little voice behind me say, quite matter of fact, “…huh, well you don’t see that everyday…” It was soooo funny…guess you had to be there. At least he waited until the man was in a safe distance! Usually, he’ll say something within a very close proximity and as I’m turning three shades of red – the only thing I can think to do is shrug my shoulders and quickly find an escape route! And once we are safe, trying to keep a straight face and through my muffled laughter, I do my best to correct him. We never know what is going to come out of that boy’s mouth – I wish I could take a tape recorder around with me. Sometimes it’s not what he says, but how he says it and his facial expressions.