Friday, July 18, 2008

Mama's Blessing

Lauren totally stepped up to the plate. Yesterday, she was the woman of the house. Hannah went to work (she’s working at the Lodge some this summer), I went to work and Lauren stayed home and took care of Joseph, the dogs and her sick daddy (icky stomach virus). She was excellent! I’m so proud of her. Not only did she feed Jo and catered to her daddy, when I got home yesterday afternoon, she had cleaned up the house!!! Literally it looked better than when I left it! AND most of the mess wasn’t hers – talk about preferring others. What a blessing!!!

It’s always my first response to immediately assume that Hannah should be second mom in command. I guess everyone does this to the first born. This tends to get to Hannah, and I don’t blame her. Now I’m totally confident that the girls can tag team a lot more! Thanks girls!!

No comments: