Wednesday, May 14, 2008

can't think of a title....

I did it again. More funny stuff to write about last night and can't remember any of it now.... how does this happen?

Well, so that everyone can feel very old today....my Hannah will be in JUNIOR HIGH in the fall. Let me repeat that...JUNIOR HIGH.....HELLO! I'm about to have a junior high in my home...me scared (not really). So far the preteens are not that bad and I'm speaking LIFE into those teenage years and anyone who would like to join me, please go right ahead...right this very moment!!!

Lauren made it in her dance auditions! She is officially part of Dance Theatre South...yea!!

Joseph is turning into the comic relief with a HUGE heart. He wants to go to Africa to get the boys that are in the commercial on TV who don't have a mama and daddy....let me hear it "Aaawwww". This morning he was talking to himself in 3rd person...funny and a little scary.

I love these blog things, i want to find more folks I know and read about what's going on...keep writing (you too Haley!!)

3 comments:

Christy Ward said...

Can't believe she will be in JR HIGH!! Time sure has flown by....Can't wait to catch up with you at the reunion. And, we will have to encourage everyone to start a blog!!

shauna said...

Anna, thanks for writing on my blog. This is a wonderful thing to catch up with everyone. Like I told Haley, I just wish it were in person. I also wish I had hours in my day just to sit at the computer and read about everyone's day. It's hit or miss these days with a 4, 2, and 5 month old! You know how it is. I can't believe Hannah is a junior higher!!!!!
If you didn't know already, we are living in Missouri. Hopefully, we will make a trip down to Georgia next spring and maybe we can all reunite!

KateVonGlahn said...

I love it! All of it. And yes, I will help you speak life. Your teenage years with your children will be a joy and a delight.